Wednesday 21 April 2010

The behaviour of the mureed to the sheik

For the mureed , in the society of the sheikh, the observance of manners (whereby love of hearts is attracted) is most important. When he possessed of manners, he taketh in love a place in sheikhs heart; and is agreeable to gods sight. Because , with mercy, favour, and care, God ever looketh at the hearts of his own friends.
Then by dwelling in the sheikhs heart the constant blessings of Gods mercy, and of his endless bounty, comprehend his existence; and the shaikhs acceptance becometh his mark of the acceptance of god, of Muhammad (sal), and all of sheikh.
The sheikh in the midst of the mureed is as Muhammad (sal) in the midst of his ashab (companions) for inviting the people to follow Muhammad (sal), he is in Inn of the Khalifa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and
tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop,
just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now
destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic
but I had to share it with someone!

Here is my blog post: diets that work fast for women